Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Psychiatric Nursing
Bae, Y. S. (1992). Study on the relationship between social support felt by seniors and senior health status. Unpublished master's thesis, ChonNam National University, Kwang-Ju, Korea.
- Assessing functioning of older persons living in the community.The Gerontologist. 1970; 10: 31-37
- Functional result of hip arthroplasty with acrylic prosthesis.Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. 1954; 36: 451-475
- Mini-Mental State: A practical method for grading the cognitive state of patients for the clinician.Journal of Psychiatric Research. 1975; 12: 189-198
- Living arrangements and psychological well-being of the rural elderly in Korea.Journal of the Korea Gerontological Society. 2001; 24: 57-78
Hwang, H. W. (2002). Study on the self esteem, health condition, and life satisfaction according to living arrangement in the elderly. Unpublished master's thesis, ChonNam National University, Kwang Ju, Korea.
- A study on self-related health of elderly women in a rural community.Journal of Korea Community Health Nursing Academic Society. 2003; 17: 35-46
- Brief objective measures for the determination of mental status in the aged.American Journal of Psychiatry. 1960; 117: 326-328
- Studies in illness in the aged: The Index of ADL, a standardized measure of biological and psychosocial function.Journal of the American Medical Association. 1963; 185: 914-919
- Classification of needed service in elderly group by MI-choice.Journal of the Korea Gerontological Society. 2003; 23: 31-43
- Study on senior health and health-conscious behaviors in one certain area.Journal of Koran Gerontology. 1997; 17: 144-171
- A study on the health status and health promoting behaviors of older adults in a rural area.Journal of Korea Community. Health Nursing Academic Society. 2002; 12: 187-201
Kim, K. S. (1993). Study on the aspect of retirement life in urban area and the necessary policy. Unpublished master's thesis, Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul, Korea.
- Life satisfaction and social support network of the elderly living alone.Journal of the Korea Gerontological Society. 2000; 20: 153-168
Kim, M. O. (1987). Study on elders' sense of isolation and age-associated changes in physical functions. Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha Women's University, Seoul, Korea.
- Health practice of the elderly and related variable.Journal of the Korea Gerontological Society. 2000; 20: 169-182
Kim, S. W. (1997). Study on physical decline and impairment on social activities of elders living alone in Goksung. Unpublished master's thesis, Chosun University, KwangJu, Korea.
- Subjective and objective social support the association between physical disability and depression in older adults.Journal of the Korea Gerontological Research. 2001; 10: 55-74
Ko, S. D. (1996). Study on elements deciding quality of life of elders. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Ewha Women's University, Seoul, Korea.
Ko, S. Y. (1991). Study on elders' social activities and health. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea.
- A study on the health statue and the needs of health-related services of female elderly in an urban–rural combined city Korea.Journal of Korea Community Health Nursing Academic Society. 2003; 17: 47-57
- Can the Dartmouth COOP/WONCA charts be used to assess the functional status of Chinese patients?.Family Practice. 1994; 11: 85-94
- The dimensions of morale.in: Kent D. Kastenbaum R. Research, planning, and action for the elderly. Behavioral Publications, New York, NY1972: 144-165
Lee, Y. J. (1989). Study on the development of health assessment tools for Korean elders. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Ewha Women's University, Seoul, Korea.
Min, K. H. (1995). Study on comparison the effects of family support on emotional health of elders in urban and rural areas. Unpublished master's thesis, Kyungpook National University, DaeGoo, Korea.
- Yearbook of health and social affairs statistics for 1996. Vol. 42. Government Printing Office, Seoul, Korea1996
- Yearbook of health and social affairs statistics for 2003. Vol. 49. Government Printing Office, Seoul, Korea2003
- Health status of elderly in Korea—Focus on physical health and disability of elderly women.Journal of the Korea Gerontological Society. 2001; 21: 15-29
- The measurement of life satisfaction.Journal of Gerontology. 1961; 16: 134-143
- An attitude scale to determine adjustment in institutions for the aged.Journal of Chronic Disease. 1961; 15: 915-923
Park, Y. D. (1997). Study on social safety net systems for elders living alone in poverty. Unpublished master's thesis, Dongguk University, Seoul, Korea.
- A short portable mental status questionnaire for the assessment of organic brain deficit in elderly patients.Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1975; 23: 433-441
Shin, M. H. (1996). Study on elders' sense of isolation and social support. Unpublished master's thesis, Chonbuk National University, JeonJoo, Korea.
- State and policy issues of home aged welfare service.Journal of the Korea Gerontological Society. 2001; 4: 29-33
- Functional status measures in general practice.Australian Family Physician. 1991; 20: 846-851
- Analysis on the use of senior welfare facilities: Elements affecting usage frequency and period.Journal of Koran Gerontology. 1997; 21: 100-105