Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Unwanted facial hair: Affects, effects, and solutions.Dermatology. 2007; 215: 139-146
- Development of a health-related quality-of-life questionnaire (PCOSQ) for women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1998; 83: 1976-1987
- Guidance for the management of hirsutism.Current Medical Research and Opinions. 2005; 21: 1227-1234
- Clinical and psychological correlates of quality-of-life in polycystic ovary syndrome.European Journal of Endocrinology. 2005; 153: 853-860
- Women living with facial hair: The psychological and behavioral burden.Journal of Psychosomatic Research. 2006; 61: 161-168
- Story theory.in: Smith M.J. Liehr P.R. Middle range theory for nursing. Springer Publishing Company, New York2008: 205-224
- Laser treatment improves quality of life of hirsute females.Clinical and Experimental Dermatology. 2002; 27: 439-441
- Unwanted facial hair removal with laser treatment improves quality of life of patients.Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy. 2010; 12: 7-9
- Anxiety and hirsutism.Psychological Reports. 1983; 53: 827-830
- Quality of life of hirsute women.Postgraduate Medical Journal. 1993; 69: 186-189
- Does laser and or electro-optical synergy technology for removal of unwanted facial hair improves women's quality of life.Journal of the Dermatology Nurses' Association. 2009; 1: 338-342