Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Psychobiological mechanisms of resilience and vulnerability: Implications for successful adaptation to extreme stress.The American Journal of Psychiatry. 2004; 161: 195-216
- Resilience: A concept analysis.Nursing Forum. 2007; 42: 73-82
- Meaning in life: Translating nursing concepts to research.Asian Nursing Research. 2008; 2: 1-4
- Resilience.Archives of Psychiatric Nursing. 2009; 23: 341-342
- Development of a theoretically derived model of resilience through concept analysis.Contemporary Nurse. 2007; 25: 124-135
- Resilience: The science of mastering life’s greatest challenges. Cambridge University Press, NY2012