Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Cowling, R., Chinn, P.L., & Hagedorn, S. (2000). The Nurse Manifesto. http://www.nursemanifest.com.
De Santis, J.P, Layerla, D.M., Barroso, S., Gattamorta, K.A., Sanchez, M., & Prado, G.J. (2012). Predictors of eating attitudes and behaviors among gay Hispanic men. Archives of Psychiatric Nursing, 26(2), 111-126. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.apnu.2011.06.003.
- Dibble Suzanne Robertson Patricia Lesbian Health 101: A Clinician's Guide. UCSF Nursing Press, San Francisco2010
- Nursing’s silence on lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender issues: The need for emancipatory efforts.Advances in Nursing Science. 2010; 33: 206-218
- LGBTQ cultures: What health care professionals need to know about sexual and gender diversity.Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2009
Hall, J. (1993). What really worked? A case analysis and discussion of confrontational intervention for substance abuse in marginalized women. Archives of Psychiatric Nursing, 7(6), 322-327, ISSN 0883-9417, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0883-9417(93)90049-3.
Institute of Medicine. (2011). The Health of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender People: Building a Foundation for Better Understanding.
Lavender Health resource website http://www.lavenderhealth.org/index.html.
Rebellious Nursing conference website. http://rebelnursing.org/.
Shattell, M. (2013, October 4). Why are lesbian nurses still invisible? Huffington Post. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mona-shattell/why-are-lesbian-nurses-still-invisible_b_4026189.html.
Smith, G. B. (1993). Homophobia and attitudes toward gay men and lesbians by psychiatric nurses, Archives of Psychiatric Nursing, 7(6), 377-384, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0883-9417(93)90057-4.