- National Research Council
- Deola C.
- Patel R.B.
- Heslin A.
- Deckard N.D.
- Oakes R.
- Montero-Colbert A.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Health effects of gentrification.(Retrieved from)
- Shelter in place: Reducing displacement& increasing inclusion in gentrifying neighborhoods.Harvard Law & policy Review. 2019; 13 (accessed)
- Health outcomes of crisis driven urban displacement: A conceptual framework.Disaster health. 2015; 2: 92-96https://doi.org/10.4161/21665044.2014.990306
- Global trends – Forced displacement in 2018.UNHCR, Geneva, Switzerland2019
Duggan, P. (2016). After a decade of gentrification, district sees a surge in families crushed by rent. The Washington Post. At: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/after-a-decade-of-gentrification-a-sharp-rise-indc-families-crushed-by-ent/2016/12/23/8c2dba92-c550-11e6-bf4b-2c064d32a4bf_story.html?utm_term=.034f4d76f5bdillbedisplaced.
- Root shock: The consequences of African American dispossession.J Urban Health. 2001; 78 (PMID: 11368205): 72-80https://doi.org/10.1093/jurban/78.1.72
- Root shock: How tearing up city neighborhoods hurts America, and what we can do about it: One world/Ballantine.2009
- HOPE VI data compilation and analysis.https://www.huduser.gov/portal/sites/default/files/pdf/HOPE-VI-Data-Compilation-and-Analysis.pdfDate: 2016
- Displacement and resettlement: Understanding the role of climate change in contemporary migration.in: Mechler R. Bouwer L. Schinko T. Surminski S. Linnerooth-Bayer J. Loss and damage from climate change. Climate risk management, policy and governance. Springer, Cham2019https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72026-5_10
- Community displacement, environmental change and the impact on mental well-being.in: Louisville Urban League The state of black Louisville – 2019 report. Louisville Urban league, Louisville KY2019
- The State of the Nation’s Housing. 2016; : 2016
- Hope IV: The importance of evaluating the population health impact of public housing demolition and displacement.J Urban Health 2011. 2011; 88 (PMID: 21607787): 417-435https://doi.org/10.1007/s11524-011-9582-5
- Impact of residential displacement on healthcare access and mental health among original residents of gentrifying neighborhoods in New York City.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0190139https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0190139
- The state of black Louisville – 2019 report.Louisville Urban League, Louisville, KY2019
- Power, place, and public health: A review of the literature on the health impacts of displacement & promise of inclusive community development.Urban & Environmental Policy Institute. The California Endowment, 2017 (www.calendow.org)
- Urban renewal, gentrification and health equity: A realist perspective.The European Journal of Public Health. 2017; 28: 243-248
- Bodegas or bagel shops? Neighborhood differences in retail and household services.Economic Development Quarterly. 2012; 26: 73-94
- Community and quality of life: Data needs for informed decision making.The National Academies Press, Washington, DC2002https://doi.org/10.17226/10262
- Displacement of lower-income families in urban areas report.U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Wash. DC2018