- •The literature hosts research exploring disaster anxiety among people.
- •The research was carried out after a disaster and assessed psychiatric disorders.
- •Identifying disaster anxiety any time is deemed essential for disaster awareness.
- •The Disaster Anxiety Scale is a valid and reliable instrument for the sample group.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Uygulamalı istatistik ve geçerlik güvenirlik (İkinci Baskı).Detay Yayıncılık, Ankara2012 (in Turkish)
- Natural disaster in Turkey and natural disaster profile of Bursa.International Journal of Humanities Social Sciences and Education. 2016; 3: 1-10https://doi.org/10.20431/2349-0381.0304001
- Geçerlilik ve güvenirlik çalışmalarında doğrulayıcı faktör analizinin kullanımı.Anadolu Hemşirelik ve Sağlık Bilimleri Dergisi. 2014; 17 (in Turkish): 196-205
- Pegem Akademi, Ankara2014: 177-246 (in Turkish) Sosyal bilimler için çok değişkenli istatistik SPSS ve Lisrel uygulamaları (Üçüncü baskı).
- Multicollinearity and regression analysis.Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2017; 949012009
- EM-DAT disasters of the week.https://www.emdat.be/Date: 2021, July 9
- Psikolojide ölçme ve ölçek geliştirme – I (Üçüncü Baskı).Pegem Akademi Yayıncılık, Ankara2016 (in Turkish)
- Measuring anxiety related to COVID-19: A turkish validation study of the coronavirus anxiety scale.Death Studies. 2020; 3: 1-7https://doi.org/10.1080/07481187.2020.1774969
- Beginning of the pandemic: Covid-19-elicited anxiety as a predictor of working memory performance.Frontiers in Psychology. 2020; 26576466https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2020.576466
- Growing pains: The impact of disaster-related and daily stressors on the psychological and psychosocial fuctioning of youth in Sri Lanka.Child Development. 2010; 81: 1192-1210https://www.researchgate.net/publication/45269179_Growing_Pains_The_Impact_of_Disaster-Related_and_Daily_Stressors_on_the_Psychological_and_Psychosocial_Functioning_of_Youth_in_Sri_Lanka
- Psychological responses and resilience of people and communities impacted by the Deepwater horizon oil spill.Transactions of the American Clinical and Climatological Association. 2013; 124: 191-201
- Multivariate data analysis.7nd ed. Pearson Education Limited, 2014 (in Turkish)
- Integrating mental health and disaster preparedness in intervention: A randomized controlled trial with earthquake and flood-affected communities in Haiti.Psychological Medicine. 2020; 50: 342-352https://doi.org/10.1017/S0033291719000163
- Kaygı Düşünceleri envanteri Türkçe formunun geçerlik ve güvenirlik çalışması.Bilişsel Davranışçı Psikoterapi ve Araştırmalar Dergisi. 2020; 9 (in Turkish): 196-201https://doi.org/10.5455/JCBPR.53752
- Doğal afetler sonrası yaşanan travmalar ve örnek bir psikoeğitim programı.Afet ve Risk Dergisi. 2018; 1 (in Turkish): 39-52
- Coronavirus anxiety scale: A brief mental health screener for COVID-19 related anxiety.Death Studies. 2020; 44: 393-401https://doi.org/10.1080/07481187.2020.1748481
- A new estimator for the multicollinear poisson regression model: Simulation and application.Scientific Reports. 2021; 11: 3732
- Disaster and its impact on mental health: A narrative review.Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care. 2019; 8: 3090-3095https://doi.org/10.4103/2Fjfmpc.jfmpc_893_19
- An integrated model of psychological preparedness for threat and impacts of climate change disasters. Disaster management and human health risk III.WIT Transactions on The Built Environment. 2013; 133: 121-132https://doi.org/10.2495/DMAN130121
- Effects of anxiety, disaster education, and resources on disaster preparedness behavior.Journal of Applied Social Psychology. 2012; 42: 1069-1087https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00853.x
- Natural disasters in Turkey: Social and economic perspective.International Journal of Disaster Risk Management. 2019; 1: 51-61https://doi.org/10.18485/ijdrm.2019.1.1.3
- Storms, fires, and bombs: Analyzing the impact of warning message and receiver characteristics on risk perception in different hazards.Risk Analysis. 2021; 41: 1630-1642https://doi.org/10.1111/risa.13636
- Well-being and post-traumatic stress disorder due to natural and man-made disasters on adults.Pakistan Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 54: 25-28https://www.researchgate.net/publication/290974149_Well-being_and_post-traumatic_stress_disorder_due_to_natural_and_man-made_disasters_on_adults
- Trait and state anxiety are mapped diferently in the human brain.Scientific Reports. 2020; 10: 11112https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-68008-z
- Displacement and mental health after natural disasters.Lancet Planet Health. 2017; 1E314https://doi.org/10.1016/S2542-5196(17)30138-9
- SPSS ve Lisrel ile pratik veri analizi (İkinci Baskı).Anı Yayıncılık, Ankara2015 (in Turkish)
- Diagnosing multicollinearity of logistic regression model.Asian Journal of Probability and Statistics. 2019; 5: 51693https://doi.org/10.9734/AJPAS/2019/v5i230132
- (2021, July 9). Living with anxiety.
- Sendai framework for disaster risk reduction 2015 – 2030.https://www.preventionweb.net/files/43291_sendaiframeworkfordrren.pdfDate: 2021, July 9
- Validation of the italian version of the screening questionnaire for disaster mental health (SQD) in a post-earthquake urban environment.Annali dell'Istituto Superiore di Sanità. 2013; 49: 79-85https://doi.org/10.4415/ANN_13_01_13
- Anxiety: A concept analysis.Frontiers of Nursing. 2020; 7: 9-12https://doi.org/10.2478/FON-2020-0008