This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Psychiatric Nursing
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders.Author, 1952
- Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders.4th edition. Author, Washington, DC1994
- The family as an advocate of the mentally ill.Archives of Psychiatric Nursing. 1992; 6 ([editorial]): 145-146
- Poor mental health is not mental illness: What mental illness is and what it is not.New and Views: Alliance for the Mentally Ill of Cuyahoga County. 1996; 6: 1-2
© 1998 W.B. Saunders Company. Published by Elsevier Inc.